- Creatology Wood Circles - Michaels
- Acrylic paint - I used black, brown, orange, white, pink, and red
- Brown + Black = Dark Brown hair for the big circles.
- White + Orange = Flesh tone for little circles
- There are a huge range of flesh tones & hair colors, so explore them
- Aleene's Tacky Glue - Provided by I Love to Create
- 6 Mini paper roses - From Michael's in the clearance
- E6000 Glue - Use in well ventilated area
- 2 Earring posts - Joann has big packs
- Paint brushes - 1 Detail and 1 Flat
Watch this video to learn how to make your own DIY Frida Kahlo Earrings.