Skip to main content



HOLIDAY DIY: Love and Hearts Abstract Painted Sign

Happy Valentine's Day! I managed to finish a love themed project today! I wrote an informal tutorial over on my Instagram, like I do on occasion. This love and hearts sign is abstractly painted, which is a nice loose style that's about not being perfect. Great for people who just like painting, but aren't interested in always doing precise designs. You should try it. You can use any paint colors you like.

DecoArt, Oriental Trading and AdTech provided me with their products for this and other projects. I genuinely like and use these products regularly. The links are for your reference, not for my income.

Wood "love" sign - Bought at A.C. Moore8 Wood hearts - Bought at A.C. MooreDecoArt Americana AcrylicsDecoArt Glamour DustDecoArt Dazzling MetallicsBlack and White Baker's TwineAdTech Multi-temp hot glue gunAdTech Multi-temp hot glue sticksPaint brushesPaper plate - Great paint palettePaper towel - Use with the cup of water to clean paint brushesCup of w…

Latest Posts

HOME DIY: Painted Dishwasher Safe Cat Bowls

Hello From My Blog Break

FURNITURE DIY: Retro Style Oilcloth Stool Makeover

HOME DECOR | Cats Only Painted Wood Stool

HOME DECOR DIY | Chili Pepper Light Switch Cover

HOME DECOR DIY | Metallic Celestial Tuffet Stool

SEWING DIY | Suede Painted Galaxy Orbit Pillow

SEWING DIY | Boho Fleece Twisted Bean Bag Chair

HOME DECOR DIY | Painted Suede Jumbo Moon Pillow

HOLIDAY DIY | OlyFun Rainbow Heart Banner Garland

HOME DECOR DIY | Rustic Pallet Wood and Denim Lap Desk

HOME DECOR DIY | Denim Draft Snakes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...