JEWELRY DIY: Frida Kahlo Earrings
These wood and paper earrings are inspired by Mexican artist Frida Kahlo. These look complicated, but you'll see how simple they are to create. You can use any iconic face from real people, dolls, cartoons or your imagination. Frida is a style icon for me and has a distinctive look. With that, you can use any colors that fit your character and desired look.
- Creatology Wood Circles - Michaels
- Acrylic paint - I used black, brown, orange, white, pink, and red
- Brown + Black = Dark Brown hair for the big circles.
- White + Orange = Flesh tone for little circles
- There are a huge range of flesh tones & hair colors, so explore them
- Aleene's Tacky Glue - Provided by I Love to Create
- 6 Mini paper roses - From Michael's in the clearance
- E6000 Glue - Use in well ventilated area
- 2 Earring posts - Joann has big packs
- Paint brushes - 1 Detail and 1 Flat
Watch this video to learn how to make your own DIY Frida Kahlo Earrings.